2018-10-14

My First Week in Germany

My first week in Germany has passed very quickly. When I first arrived I was very tired but after a few days I was used to the time zones.
On my first Sunday here, I went to the Oktoberfest in Munich with my family. There were so many people from all over the world. We went on some rides, and then went to look at the beer tents. They are full of people drinking beer, even early in the morning.



On Monday, it was my first day of school. I had to wake up at 6:00 am and run to catch the bus. After an hour of travelling by bus and train I arrived at school in Bad Aibling. It is very big and there are lots of people. At 1:50, school ends. The day feels so short and you can do things in the afternoon.

On Monday after school we drove a few kilometres to a mountain with a "Sommerrodelbahn". It is a long slide and you go down on little carts.
The view from the chairlift
I looked around Neubeuern where I am staying on Thursday. It is very cool. All the houses are old and there is a castle in the middle of town. We looked at the old market place in the middle of town, a canyon that is very close to the marketplace, the church and the second hand shop.


On Sunday, we went walking in the mountains near Austria. We climbed the Großer Traithen. It is one of the highest mountains in the area, at 1,852m. From the top we could look down and see Neubeuern.












I am really enjoying my time here and I am looking forward to more adventures!
Robin

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen